Award Winning Lean Recruitment
It is becoming more common for companies to outsource their recruitment for the technical skills and time it involves, allowing HR teams to focus on their day to day tasks.
Nomad HR and Recruitment can integrate as the in-house recruiter in an organisation or provide ad-hoc support to companies in recruiting the right person first time.
Amy Foster was the 2013 winner of the Michael Kelly Outstanding Student People Management Award for the revamp of the recruitment process at a global Lean consultancy. Although this process will not fit all organisations due to the size of the company and number of vacancies, the model enables in-house teams to streamline their recruitment process and give candidates the best experience of the organisation. Nomad HR and Recruitment can advise or undertake on this process.
How Nomad HR and Recruitment is different
At Nomad, I pride myself on our work being different. I reply to every candidate application and offer personal feedback on the outcome of the interview. These days it is very easy to stay connected to people, so a simple email to let candidates know where they are in the recruitment process is essential, easy and respectful. We have busy lives but an email to say “yes” or “no” helps candidates know where they sit.
Having a HR background assists with the recruitment process for clients as I have been in the HR Manager’s / Hiring Manager’s shoes and can offer solutions to recruitment issues.
Although I can recruit for any sector with a good job description and “feel” for your company and industry, my experience lies in
- Business Support – HR, Finance and Administration
- Business Improvement (Lean)
My background is truly varied, so I have experience across many sectors.
Recruitment Training and Strategies
Nomad HR and Recruitment can also support your company in Recruitment Training and Strategies.
- Advise on the recruitment strategy for your company.
- Train your HR internal team in recruitment methods.
- Design and implement best practice in recruitment.
- Train your HR, leadership team and employees in the best use of LinkedIn.
- Set up the recruitment function within your company.
15% of Salary Package
- 4 week advert on top job boards
- Advert creation for optimised results
- Candidate CV’s sent directly to you
- Free advice on recruitment process and best practice
- LinkedIn search and networking
- Manage the candidate through the recruitment cycle with regular update of their application status
- All CV’s submitted will have gone through a robust screening process
i. iPayment due within 7 days of the candidate accepting the job.