Trainee Applications Engineer
Tachbrook Park, Warwick
The Trainee Applications Engineer role would suit someone who is pursuing or considering a career in technical sales.
The Trainee Applications Engineer will be supported and trained to:
· Respond to customer enquiries by specifying from the company’s extensive product range
· Process customer orders using the Sales Order Processing (SOP) system
· Provide customer quotations
· Develop existing key accounts
· Liaise with customers, suppliers and internal departments:
o Progress customer projects and orders
o Follow up customer queries and enquiries
· Help organise and participate in promotional events and exhibitions
· Edit and maintain, product datasheets, specification sheets, installation instructions (printed and video) and web pages.
· Following training in Computer Aided Design, CAD, produce drawings and 3D models to help customers integrate the sensors into their machine designs.
Flexible working hours will be considered for the right individual.
We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic to develop new skills and learn about the products, customers and markets.
You must be able to work with a wide variety of people and have:
· Excellent presentation & communication skills – a qualification in English is essential
· An engineering qualification
· Computer literacy – proficiency in MS Office with knowledge of databases and Adobe Creative Suite being a bonus
· Organisational skills – you must be able to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
What you will receive in return:
· Great starting salary
· 25 days holiday
· Internal career opportunities and training with a rapidly growing company
Our client is a manufacturer of liquid level sensors, supplying manufacturers of vehicles, power-generation equipment, and industrial machines around the world.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience and meet the criteria above please apply below.