Supply Chain Manager
Up to £45k
My client are one of the largest providers of workwear solutions and cleanroom consumables within the UK into pharmaceutical,medical, aerospace engineering, automotive and manufacturing industries.
Their passion is to be the first to develop new technological solutions that change the shape of the markets they serve creating quality and efficiency for their customers.
The company also manufactures and distributes an extensive range of cleanroom consumable products worldwide. The company has an ambitious and clear growth vision and is currently building its first factory outside of the UK in India.
This is a brand new role due to business growth.
We are looking for an experienced Supply Chain Manager who will be responsible for:
· Develop and implement a Supply Chain Strategy appropriate to the needs of the business
· Work with various teams within the business to manage the availability and quality of raw material and finished good stock
· Ensure efficient purchasing patterns to reduce obsolete stock
· Establish and develop new supply opportunities
· Managing, leading and motivating a team
· Contributing to the performance of the wider business through the management team
· Awareness and realisation of continuous improvement
The ideal Supply Chain Manager will have:
· Experience in a Supply Chain Manufacturing environment
· Knowledge and experience of strategically working with suppliers and the principles of supplier performance management
· Experience of working with an ERP system including specifically MRP features
· Strong knowledge and understanding of supply chain principles – planning, forecasting, inventory management
· Detail orientated - highly accurate, with excellent attention to detail
· Experience of utilising analytical information to influence stakeholders
· Ability to identify supply chain risks and develop and take actions to mitigate these
· Experience of purchasing and managing shelf life, regulated, batch/lot controlled products
· Willingness to travel within the UK and overseas
This role would suit an experienced Supply Chain Manager who has ideally worked in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Life sciences or Cleanroom sector.
A full Driving Licence is an essential requirement for the role.
What you will receive in return:
· Great starting salary
· Great supportive environment at a company that is growing significantly and is highly profitable
· Training and Development
· Opportunity for progression
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience and meet the criteria above please apply today.