Walsall, West Midlands
£35k - £42k
The Senior Accountant will ideally have:
· Fully Qualified Accountant – FMAAT, ACCA, CIMA – min 3 years’ post qualification experience within an accountancy practice
· AML Certificate
· Professional Ethics Certificate
· Experience in using Xero Accounting Software and Taxfiler Software
· Tax Certification would be advantageous
· Ability to sign off completed Financial Accounts for all clients
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for ensuring all accounting deadlines are met for all clients, working in an accounts team of 6.
This role would suit an enthusiastic and ambitious qualified Accountant with at least 3 years practice experience who is looking to develop their career into leading a busy junior accounts team, people development and management. You must be able to explain numbers in plain English and build strong relationships with clients to provide the highest level of customer service.
There is the flexibility to manage your own hours at this level.
What you will receive in return:
· Great starting salary
· 24days + bank holidays
· Ability to work from home one day per week
· Support with career progression if you have ambition to learn and progress
· Free car parking
· Being part of a team that understands that life isn't just about work – they organise team social events and support, nurture and care for their staff members as they want the whole team to succeed.
My client is a scale-up accountancy with significant growth in recent years. They pride themselves on service and accuracy, meaning every client receives outstanding support. Most importantly they support their clients to understand the figures behind their business, using them to make informed business decisions. Their team focus is on development and continuous progression, therefore supporting each person with their goals and helping them to achieve more in their role. They celebrate success together and work within a no-blame culture.
For an informal chat, please contact Amy on 01827 211 011