Skegness - Hybrid ore remote working is available
£22-24 + commission + attractive benefits package
This is a brand new role supporting the business development function within the Sales and Service team.
The ideal Sales Co-ordinator will have:
· Experience of providing high level of customer service
· Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
· Good knowledge and experience of SAGE CRM
· Good IT skills (Microsoft Office)
· Proven experience of supervising, leading, supporting and motivating teams, whilst training and acting as a role model
· Ability to create and promote new business opportunities
· Be creative and innovative to improve lead generation
· To ensure prompt and professional communication to internal and external customers at all times
· Experience of using and providing data for the monitoring of KPI’s
The Sales Co-ordinator will be responsible for:
· Appointment booking and lead generation for 10 BDM’s across the UK
· Proactively calling prospective Cleanroom Cleaning and Cleanroom Textile customers
· Attending team meetings
· Creating new prospect records on the CRM
· Ensuring the CRM is updated with opportunity progress notes
· Proactive support for new product launches
· Assisting Group Product Manager’s with research and market intelligence
· Adherence to targets and KPI ownership for new business
· Following up after sales campaigns
This role will suit someone who is an excellent task co-ordinator, self motivated, adaptable, pro-active with a can-do attitude and is always looking to improve sales.
There is occasional travel for training and to remote locations such as their customer sites around the UK.
The ideal candidate will live within Lincolnshire.
What you will receive in return:
· Great starting salary (OTE £25-27k)
· 30 days’ annual leave (including bank holidays), increasing to 33 days for loyalty service
· A generous yearly bonus paid every January, to all staff
· Company Sick Pay scheme
· Company pension contributions of 5% of salary
· Mental Health and Wellbeing support and programmes
· Employee recognition initiatives
· Training and Development opportunities
· Annual Family Fun Days, fully paid for by the business
· Great supportive environment at a company that is growing significantly and is highly profitable
My client is a Lincolnshire based, family-owned business with a history spanning over 100years.
They are one of the largest providers of workwear solutions and cleanroom consumables within the UK into pharmaceutical, medical, aerospace engineering, automotive and manufacturing industries.
The company also manufactures and distributes an extensive range of cleanroom consumable products worldwide. The company has an ambitious and clear growth vision and is currently building its first factory outside of the UK in India.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience and meet the criteria above please apply below.