Quality Inspection Team Leader
The Quality Inspection Team Leader will ensure work flow through the Inspection Department
The Quality Inspection Team Leader will be responsible for:
· Ability to lead a small team of inspection personnel
· Provide workflow direction and priorities to the to the inspection team
· Attend planning meetings as required
· Be competent at interpreting engineering drawings for inspection purposes using coordinate measuring machines or gauges as required
· Be capable of coaching less experienced inspectors in engineering drawing interpretation
· Verification of subcontract operations as required by the Works Order (WO)
· Identify and record non-conformances
· Generate PPQP and FAI reports
· Ensure gauge calibration is maintained
The ideal Quality Inspection Team Leader will be experienced in:
· Apprentice trained to a minimum of City and Guilds qualifications
· Machine shop skilled Inspector
· Competent gauge and CMM inspector
· Ability to make team leader decisions to support production
This role would suit an experienced Production Inspector within a machine shop environment ideally within the aerospace and/or nuclear sectors.
Hours are 7:30-16:00 Monday-Thursday and 7:00-13:00 Friday.
What you will receive in return:
· 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
· 5% pension contribution
· Discounted supermarket vouchers and cinema tickets through Edenred
· Long service awards
· Employee referral bonus
Our client are a trusted and recognised key provider of precision components and engineering solutions to the aerospace and defence, oil and gas and nuclear sectors.
The company has 40 years’ experience working to the highest industry standards, controls and compliance.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience and meet the criteria above please apply below