£33 - 36k and an attractive benefits package
Skegness + hybrid working
My client is at an exciting time in their growth plans and is looking for an experienced Procurement Specialist. Demand for their products is currently unprecedented and therefore there is substantial scope for personal development and wider experience gain.
The ideal Procurement Specialist will be experienced in:
· Procurement activity within a manufacturing environment including planning, demand forecasting and inventory management
· Importing goods, working with freight forwarders, related import documentation and administering associated costs
· Strategically working with suppliers and the principles of supplier performance management
· Cross functional/project working and internal stakeholder management
· A registered Member of the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (MCIPS) or working towards Member status.
· Degree (or degree equivalent) in Procurement related subject
· Purchasing and managing shelf life, regulated, batch/lot-controlled products.
The Procurement Specialist will be responsible for:
· Develop and be responsible for the contracting of the strategic category of non-textile raw material and component supply in support of the Manufacturing business unit
· Lead product category and project reviews via market analysis, tenders, contract negotiations and successful implementation of supplier relationships. This includes UK and International suppliers
· Administer and monitor Purchase Orders and contractual arrangements
· Effectively identify, monitor and address supply chain risk in order to maintain appropriate stock levels and maximise business unit margin.
This role would suit a Procurement professional who is detail orientated, highly accurate, with the ability to analyse and interpret data to influence stakeholders.
You will need to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and have a full driving license and be willing to travel within the UK and overseas.
What you will receive in return:
· Great starting salary
· 30 days’ annual leave (including bank holidays), increasing to 33 days for loyalty service
· A generous yearly bonus paid every January, to all staff
· Company Sick Pay scheme
· Company pension contributions of 5% of salary
· Mental Health and Wellbeing support and programmes
· Employee recognition initiatives
· Training and Development opportunities
· Annual Family Fun Days, fully paid for by the business
· Great supportive environment at a company that is growing significantly and is highly profitable
My client is a Lincolnshire based, family-owned business with a history spanning over 100years.
They are one of the largest providers of workwear solutions and cleanroom consumables within the UK into pharmaceutical, medical, aerospace engineering, automotive and manufacturing industries.
The company also manufactures and distributes an extensive range of cleanroom consumable products worldwide. The company has an ambitious and clear growth vision and is currently building its first factory outside of the UK in India.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience and meet the criteria above please apply below