Skegness – with flexible remote working option available
Up to £48k plus bonuses
Due to significant growth, my client is seeking to recruit an experienced Procurement Manager to join the business.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
The company’s key markets are the supply and processing of specialist workwear to cleanroom (pharmaceutical, medical, aerospace) and manufacturing (steel making, engineering, automotive) organisations. This is an exciting time to join the business and a brand new role to make your own which allows substantial scope for personal development and to gain wider experience.
We are looking for an experienced Procurement Manager who will be responsible for:
· Develop and implement a Procurement Strategy appropriate to the needs of the business
· Introduction of standardised supplier agreements and build on current supplier relationships along with monitoring performance against agreed measures
· Work with various teams within the business to manage the availability and quality of raw material and finished good stock to meet increasing demand
· Build robust systems to ensure stock levels and suppliers are managed on a risk-based approach
· Establish and develop new supply opportunities
· Managing, leading and motivating a team
· Contributing to the performance of the wider business through the management team
· Awareness and realisation of continuous improvement
The ideal Procurement Manager will have:
· Experience in a Procurement/ Supply Chain / Purchasing within a manufacturing environment
· Knowledge and experience of strategically working with suppliers and the principles of supplier performance management
· Experience of working with an ERP system including specifically MRP features
· Strong knowledge and understanding of supply chain principles – planning, forecasting, inventory management
· Detail orientated - highly accurate, with excellent attention to detail
· Experience of utilising analytical information to influence stakeholders
· Ability to identify supply chain risks and develop and take actions to mitigate these
· Experience of purchasing and managing shelf life, regulated, batch/lot controlled products
· Willingness to travel within the UK and overseas
This role would suit an experienced Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain Manager who is ideally CIPS qualified.
A full Driving License is an essential requirement for the role.
What you will receive in return:
· Great starting salary
· Manager’s bonus and Profit Related Pay bonus
· Great supportive environment at a company that is growing significantly and is highly profitable
· Training and Development
· Opportunity for progression
My client are one of the largest providers of workwear solutions and cleanroom consumables within the UK into pharmaceutical, medical, aerospace engineering, automotive and manufacturing industries.
Their passion is to be the first to develop new technological solutions that change the shape of the markets they serve creating quality and efficiency for their customers.
The company also manufactures and distributes an extensive range of cleanroom consumable products worldwide. The company has an ambitious and clear growth vision and is currently building its first factory outside of the UK in India.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience and meet the criteria above please apply today.