Private Client Solicitor – Senior Associate
Leamington Spa, Warwickshire with flexible working options
Up to £65k depending upon experience
Due to growth, my client is seeking to recruit an experienced Solicitor to join their Private Client team.
The role of the Private Client Solicitor will primarily focus on pre-death work including wills and estate planning.
They will also need to actively generate profitable revenue for the Firm through the delivery of an excellent client service, efficient regulatory working practices and effective supervision of more junior team members.
The ideal Private Wealth Solicitor will be:
· Lead by example and motivate individuals to be bold, ambitious and achieve success
· Highly self-aware and able to adapt approach to secure strong outcomes
· Have excellent networking and business development experience
· Work closely with colleagues across the Firm to maximise their potential and provide support during periods of change
· Have extensive technical ability in will writing and estate planning
· Ensure that the client is at the heart of all activities which generates a valued service outcome in a timely and cost effective manner. Actively supports the retention of existing clients
· Have strong organisation skills & high levels of accuracy
· Communicate in a timely and effective manner at all levels, keeping stakeholders fully informed.
This role would suit an experienced Private Client Solicitor (5+ years PQE in a similar sized Firm) who is looking to take the next step in their career or a Senior Associate (8+ PQE) who would relish a new challenge.
What you will receive in return:
· Great starting salary
· Family friendly hours with flexible working options
· Guidance and support to develop your career within the Private Wealth team
· 25 days annual leave (in addition to bank holidays)
· Pension, private medical insurance, life assurance and healthcare
· Training and development
· Subsidised gym membership, free on-site carparking and an active social committee
My client dares to be different.
They act for national and international companies but it is SMEs and individuals across the Coventry and Warwickshire region that are the focus of their business.
They are an extremely well known brand for their legal expertise and the active part they play in supporting the local community. This year they celebrate their 175th anniversary.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience and meet the criteria above please apply below.