£11.50 - £12-50 per hour (depending on experience)
Working hours are 4 days per week 8am – 6pm
Anker Bridge Nursery are looking to recruit a new Nursery Manager. This is a brand new role which has been created to manage the daily workload and strengthen the Senior Management Team.
The Nursery Manager will be required to:
· Deliver and ensure a high standard of learning, development and care for Children aged 0-5
· Manage the day to day activities of the setting
· Ensure that the nursery is a safe environment for children, staff and others
· Develop partnerships with parents/caters to increase involvement in their child’s development
· Manage other staff (11 in total) within the nursery.
· Be responsible for any tasks delegated by the Director
This role would suit a childcare professional with a minimum of Level 3 in Childcare. You should have at least 2 years recent nursery experience in a Senior Practitioner or Room Leader role.
The ideal Nursery Manager will have:
· Excellent working knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage and current Ofsted statutory guidance
· Knowledge and proven practical experience of implementing good quality learn opportunities
· Empathy and understanding of children under five
· Excellent verbal and communication skills with children and parents
· Ability to write reports and keep clear and accurate records
· Effective team leadership
· Excellent organisational skills
· Administrative and basic IT skills
· Calm and caring nature
· A commitment to quality in all areas, with a high level of motivation and enthusiasm.
As we are located in a village, you will ideally live locally or have your own transport.
What you will receive in return:
· One day off per week as it is a 4 day per week position
· Pay review at 6 months
· Quarterly reviews with a dedicated personal Learning and Development plan
· Training and development courses fully paid for including Forest school
· Two team building days per year (activity chosen by staff)
· 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
· 1 hour lunch break
Anker Bridge Nursery is a small family run business that opened in 2018. We have capacity for 40 children across our two rooms. We believe that every day is a learning day and that learning is all around us. We pride ourselves on ensuring that all children are coming in to a loving, caring environment where they are valued and listened to.
We expect our staff to represent and live our values which are:
- Happiness and Well-being
- Partnership and Care
- Commitment to Excellence
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience and meet the criteria above please apply below.