Logistics Customer Service Assistant
Based in Warwick
My client is a growing producer of precision sensors, supplying manufacturers of vehicles, power-generation equipment and industrial machines around the world.
The Logistics Customer Service Assistant is a brand new role created due to their expanding customer base and the increasing support required by their customers. This role would suit someone who is pursuing or considering a career in sales, logistics or customer service.
The Logistics Customer Service Assistant will be required to help with:
· Work with customers, group companies and internal departments by email, video conferencing, phone and face-to-face to:
o Help customers specify products.
o Provide customer quotations.
o Use the company’s Sales Order Processing (SOP) system to understand order and stock status and respond to customer requests for information.
o Follow up customer queries and enquiries.
· Attend internal, customer, and other training sessions to keep abreast of changing systems and administrative demands arising from legislation such as Brexit.
· Access various OEM supplier portals to download requests for quotation, orders, schedules, and forecasts.
· Enter customer order information onto the SOP system.
· Upload and share order acknowledgements, advanced shipping notifications, customs declarations, shipping notes and book transport on behalf of customers.
· Support the Sales Office Manager with other activities as requested
We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic to learn new skills and about the products, customers and markets. You must be able to work with a wide variety of people and have:
· Excellent presentation & communication skills – a qualification in English is essential
· Computer literacy – proficiency in MS Office with knowledge of databases
· Organisational skills – you must be able to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
What you will receive in return after a qualifying period:
· Great starting salary
· 25 days holiday
· Internal career opportunities and training with a rapidly growing company
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience and meet the criteria above please apply today.