Lean Manufacturing Consultants – Mainland Europe
Part time, short term contracts
Based in Europe
My client is planning their recruitment needs for Lean manufacturing projects that are due to commence when the pandemic restrictions are eased. They are looking to create a team of multi- skilled Lean Consultants across Europe who will be suitable for the variety of requests that the consultancy is approached for.
These contracts are based in mainland Europe and you will need to be live in
· Czech Republic
· The Netherlands or
Language skills are critical to the delivery of the work, so we are looking for fluent English plus French, German, Italian or Dutch.
The projects are in pharmaceutical, FMCG and automotive.
The ideal Lean Manufacturing Consultant will have:
· Demonstrated ability to run lean implementation programs autonomously
· Automotive ideally or manufacturing minimum
· Shop floor experience
· An extensive Lean toolbox of improvement techniques
· Ideally held a senior operational position such as Production Manager/ Operations Manager / Factory Manager
· Ideally have some consulting experience. Preferably with a larger consulting organisation
· Fluent in English and at least one other language
· Has international experience i.e. working with different cultures
· Located close to a major international airport
If you meet the above criteria, we would love to hear from you – apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Next steps - if you are shortlisted, you will be invited to create an introductory video about yourself. Final round is an online interview and presentation.