Graduate Digital Marketing Executive
Remote working within commutable distance of Belper, Derbyshire
This is a brand new role within a start-up company. After 3 years of product testing, they are ready to launch their lightweight aluminium folding transit wheelchair, which helps people with reduced mobility to travel with freedom and independence.
The Graduate Digital Marketing Executive will be the drive behind their digital presence, which will increase sales.
The Graduate Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for:
· Affiliate Marketing: working with websites such as Amazon
· Email Marketing: designing and sending email campaigns to our Clients and Customers
· Social Media - creating posts, reply to comments and designing graphics for social media
· Blog Writing - research, writing and creating blog articles
· Design: creating digital assets
· Social Media Advertising - creating and managing SEO and social adverts
· Event Support - supporting events and promotions
The Graduate Digital Marketing Executive will have experience of:
· Hub Spot experience or digital marketing
· Experience in Adobe Creative Suite Video editing
· Copywriting and design skills
· Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
· InDesign and Photoshop skills (highly desirable, but not essential)
The ideal Graduate Digital Marketing Executive will have:
· 2 - 3+ years e-commerce experience
· Bachelor's degree in marketing (or related) is required, 2:1 or higher
· Strong written English and copywriting skills
· Attention to detail, spot and remove discrepancies when reviewing marketing content
· Organisation, with the ability to carry out several tasks simultaneously
· Self-management, oversee your own task list, and keep objectives moving forward
· Superb communication skills
This role would suit a digital marketing graduate who is self-motivated, creative and hungry to succeed. Your ideas and input will have a direct impact on this business and you will quickly see results from your work.
If you’d like to know more, than please ring Amy on 01827 211 011 as applications are being processed through Nomad HR and Recruitment
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience and meet the criteria above please apply below.