Commercial Solicitor – Senior Associate
Leamington Spa, Warwickshire with flexible working options
Up to £65k depending upon experience
Due to growth, my client is seeking to recruit an experienced Solicitor to join their busy, nationally recognised and ranked Outsourcing, Technology and Commercial Team. They boast an enviable client base.
The Commercial Solicitor -Senior Associate will need to be confident in networking, cross selling opportunities, business development and marketing to increase the Firm’s profile across the region.
The ideal Commercial Solicitor will have:
· Technical competence in commercial contracts, fixed fee commercial contract law, Intellectual property law and outsourcing and technology
· Excellent drafting and strong negotiation skills
· Good client and team communication skills
· Experience in face to face, complex and long-running negotiations (ideally for major projects) would be an advantage, as would in-house or secondment experience
· The ability to deliver succinct, quality advice to key commercial clients - joining up the dots on relationships, putting yourself in your clients’ shoes, not sitting on the fence and being a proactive problem solver.
This role would suit an experienced Commercial Solicitor (8+ PQE in either private practice or industry) who is highly motivated in business development and marketing. We are seeking an ambitious individual who wants to play a key role in the future of the team
What you will receive in return:
· Great starting salary
· Family friendly hours with flexible working options
· Guidance and support to develop your career within the Commercial team
· 25 days annual leave (in addition to bank holidays)
· Pension, private medical insurance, life assurance and healthcare
· Training and development
· Subsidised gym membership, free on-site carparking and an active social committee
My client dares to be different.
They act for national and international companies but it is SMEs and individuals across the Coventry and Warwickshire region that are the focus of their business.
They are an extremely well known brand for their legal expertise and the active part they play in supporting the local community. This year they celebrate their 175th anniversary.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience and meet the criteria above please apply below.