Business Support Administrator
Rainham, Greater London RM13
The Business Support Administrator will provide a full range of administrative support to HR, payroll and accounts and overseeing and checking of health and safety practices ensuring full legal compliance and adherence to best practice standards and protocols.
The Business Support Administrator will be responsible for the administration support of:
· Recruitment and Selection
· Conduct and Performance Management:
· Data Management
· Training records of staff
· General HR support to stay compliant
· Processing of payroll for two staff members
The ideal Business Support Administrator will have:
· Worked in a busy, professional, confidential working environment
· Understanding of the importance of good administrative management and data accuracy
· Experience in carrying out HR, accounts and payroll and H&S duties
· Experience in Payroll and accounts – Sage and Xero software
· Willingness to learn and develop HR skills
This role would suit a confident, organised, multi-tasking Administrator who has the ability to work well in fast-paced environment under pressure.
Office hours are 8am – 5pm with an hour for lunch.
What you will receive in return:
· Great starting salary
· 28 days’ leave including bank holidays
· Company pension contributions of 3% of salary
Since1997, my client has been providing air conditioning, ventilation and renewable heating solutions for the domestic and commercial sectors. Their philosophy is to provide customers with the most energy efficient products at a competitive price with unparalleled service.
They offer products, services and skills from initial consultation through to system designs, project management, installation and commissioning of both residential and commercial buildings including new build and refurbishment projects.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience and meet the criteria above please apply below.