Business Development Manager – Midlands
£27 - 30K basic + Car + Benefits = £40K OTE after first year
This is a brand new business development role within the Cleanroom market sector. You will be responsible for managing profitable growth within the Midlands based customer portfolio, focusing on Cleanroom Consumables, Textile Rental and Medical Devices.
The Business Development Manager will define long-term strategic goals, build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals.
Working in the field, you will need to be proactive in your approach to find potential new customers, present to them, ultimately converting into clients, and continue to grow business in the future.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for:
· Price increase negotiation
· Maximisation of profit margin from the account
· Understanding of company Costing Model
· Presentation of summary information: usage, cost, residual value charges, turnover movement etc.
· Management of competitive tending processes that may put business at risk
· Range extensions (selling additional products)
· Production of quotations
· Bringing technical innovation to the customer
· Proactively service each customer against a rota (to be agreed with you Manager) to ensure that all customers received a high quality of service
· Undertake prospecting to build a new business pipeline in accordance with targets set by your Manager
· Make full use of data bases and lead systems provided by the company
· Present the business as the industry’s technical leader and innovator
This role would suit someone with a passion for B2B sales, who will be able to demonstrate high levels of service and to then develop long term business relationships. This will be an ambitious self-starter who is seeking a career opportunity within an organisation that will invest in you and will offer you the potential to progress your career beyond this role.
A full Driving Licence is an essential requirement for the role.
The ideal candidate will need to live within the Midlands region.
What you will receive in return:
· Great starting salary
· 30 days’ annual leave (including bank holidays), increasing to 33 days for loyalty service
· Company car
· A generous yearly bonus paid every January, to all staff
· Company Sick Pay scheme
· Company pension contributions of 5% of salary
· Mental Health and Wellbeing support and programmes
· Employee recognition initiatives
· Training and Development opportunities
· Annual Family Fun Days, fully paid for by the business
· Great supportive environment at a company that is growing significantly and is highly profitable
My client is a Lincolnshire based, family-owned business with a history spanning over 100years.
They are one of the largest providers of workwear solutions and cleanroom consumables within the UK into pharmaceutical, medical, aerospace engineering, automotive and manufacturing industries.
The company also manufactures and distributes an extensive range of cleanroom consumable products worldwide. The company has an ambitious and clear growth vision and is currently building its first factory outside of the UK in India.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience and meet the criteria above please apply below.