Sutton in Ashfield
c£35k depending upon experience
Due to an increase in orders, we are recruiting for another Account Manager to join the Technical Support Team. The Account Manager will prepare official quotations and provide effective communication to the customer on their order status.
The Account Manager will manage, develop and grow assigned customers and work closely with the Business Development Mangers to ensure beneficial and effective customer relationships.
The Account Manager will be responsible for:
· Preparing official quotations
· Accurate enquiry pricing and planning by reviewing and evaluating cost estimates from internal and external sources
· Ownership of enquires throughout the quotation process
· Develop top level manufacturing routes for quotations
· Oversee projects from initial bid, through to manufacture and delivery and to liaise with clients providing weekly updates on progress or any issues/changes to their order
· Coordinate the technical review of all new enquires across all technical areas including Technical, Quality, Production and Programming
· Assist with writing, reviewing and issuing of proposals to clients
· Engage with improvement activities within the business, with projects focusing on engineering estimation, production, quality and sales processing
This role would suit a Sales Engineer, Estimator or internal Account Manager who has experience working within precision engineering and has aerospace, energy or defence sector knowledge.
Working hours are 7.30am – 4.30pm Monday to Thursday and 7.30am – 12.30pm on a Friday.
What you will receive in return:
· 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
· 5% pension contribution
· Company closes early on a Friday at 12.30pm
· Company funded study and personal development programmes
· Long service awards
· Employee referral bonus
My client prides themselves on being a dynamic company based on the skills and knowledge of an exceptional workforce. They operate from a modern purpose built facility located in the East Midlands and utilise one of the best manufacturing systems available to manufacture machined and fabricated detail parts through to finished assemblies for the aerospace industry.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience and meet the criteria above please apply below