Fundraising and Compliance Manager, Coventry, £28,270- £32,458
The Positive Youth Foundation is a Coventry-based charity, established to support young people to achieve their full potential. They have a long-standing track record of developing services for young people, in particular, those who find themselves in challenging circumstances.
The organisation has seen steady growth over the years, and to facilitate this further, they have an exciting new role within the leadership team. The successful candidate has a unique opportunity to lead on the strategy and implementation of their fundraising, inward investment and associated compliance work. They will join an established management team, providing critical leadership skills and processes.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Lead on the ambitious Grants, Trusts, CSR and Philanthropic investment strategy
2. To advise on and apply for funds from a range of relevant bodies to impact on positive
outcomes for young people
3. Ensure compliance of contracts and agreements across the organisations business
4. Support cross-organisational processes and procedures
5. Work closely with the Executive Team to deliver against the business plan for 2019-22
6. To plan and prepare effective impact reports to inform and influence strategic decisions of PYF
7. To possess the relevant commitment to be able to involve young people in decisions
All duties and responsibilities must be carried out with due regard to PYF’s Policies and Procedures.
Please download the application pack and email completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: 28th June 2019.