Customer Sales Advisor (Lettings), Coventry £18k basic – OTE £27k
Customer Sales Advisor (Lettings)
Next to the train station, Coventry
£18k basic starting salary. Rising to £21k after successful completion of your 3 month probation.
Two years ago, my client set up a Midlands division of their highly successful London operation. They are revolutionising the rental sector!!
We are looking for superstar people to join the friendly, driven team. If you want a role where you are challenged and can make a difference each day then this is the role and company for you!
We require articulate, highly organised and driven Customer Sales Advisors for this office based role in Coventry.
You’ll be working for one of the UK’s most exciting start-ups helping us change the rental market for good.
There are four positions available and they will all start together on August 1st.
The ideal Customer Sales Advisor will:
• Have at least 2 years’ experience in a telephone sales role
• Outstanding people skills and a desire to make your mark in a small but fast growing company
• You will have a very high standard of communication both verbal and written and be able to react professionally in all instances
• We are not old school sales, we look to match the needs of our customers with the uniquely priced services we provide. You will deliver exceptional customer services from the first contact, ensuring that the customer journey is both positive and productive.
• You will be responding to incoming sales enquiries, no cold calling, but you will be targeted, both on sales and delivery. Working within a structure that reflects our customer focused ethos.
• A driving license is preferred but not essential as some travel may be required from time to time to properties throughout England.
This is an office based role at our Operations Centre in Coventry. You may be required to travel to our London Head Office once a month to participate in team days, training and general company events- travel expenses are covered.
What you will receive in return:
• Great starting salary
• Achievable commission structure based on team performance
• Great supportive environment at a company that is disrupting an old school industry
• City centre offices right next to the train station
• Training and Development
• Opportunity for progression
Interviews are taking place on Wednesday 26th June so please get in touch today to secure your time.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience and meet the criteria above please apply today.